Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Pictures. Fewer Words.

I'm still not sure how to arrange the pictures and text so as to create a "caption," so you will have to use your superior sense of matching. I will assist with numeration.
#1: My current view from my 26th floor flat. Bamboo scaffolding.
#2: This is a guy riding his bike behind the Island Tram.
#3: A beach on Lamma Island (First time in the Pacific)
#4: At Man Mo Temple. These are incense coils. They can burn for weeks.
#5: This is I, at the top of Victoria Peak, with a daytime view of Hong Kong below.
#6: A view from atop the Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island. The photo doesn't do it justice.
Unrelated: Wendi and I went to Pizza Hut last night-----please don't judge. It was incredibly bizzare because the Pizza Huts here are definitely fine dining establishments. The menu is includes and eclectic mix, with pizza ranking rather low on desired food items. And they put clams on their pizza.



2 comments:

PALOMA said...

Strand bag, GOTCHA!

niftysunburn said...

You should be able to continue typing after the pictures just like a word document. You can also cut and paste if you prefer.