Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pathetically Bored? Read This Blog.

Recently past and near future events defy description. Devon and Jeff visited (a substantial blog to follow at some point when I'm not so occupied with many important things). I've auditioned to be a cartoony voice for Vtech educational toys. The next play, "The Venetian Twins"--a frenetic and wacky Australian musical about twins--two of them, and mistaken identity, goes up this week. It's been an interesting experience. Suffice to say, the central conflict in my life right now is attempting to make my bosom appear large in a Medieval dress. Sounds like a joke, I know, but today the director asked me, "Did you find any sort of push-up bra?" and I sadly responded, "This IS a push-up bra." He laughed and apologized.

I had planned a trip to The Philippines for May (to celebrate Buddha's birthday, of course), but now I will be going to Guangzhou in China to perform the Penguin show--thrice! I need to move my trip to another time, which might be ok, since apparently there's a radical group causing violent trouble in the region of the Philippines where I'd be going. I can't really take this group seriously, though, as their acronym in MILF. Mom and Dad, if you don't know what MILF means, just ask Devon.

I made a very brief trip back to South Dakota last weekend to be with my family for my grandpa's funeral. A sad time, but good to gather with the family and share memories. In June, I'll visit SD again for 2 weddings and carting my grandma around Wal-Mart.

Post-HK is up in the air still. I'll know more after learning the results of some upcoming auditions (even one for Hong Kong Disneyland, Steven!). It's looking like I'll still be here through mid-December, no matter what.

Also, Jacksonvillians, look out for a Source article either this week or next.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for a new post! I have been wearing out the old one with repeated readings!!!!! Now, who do you suppose is the author of this comment?

Keith said...

Glad to hear Jeff and Devon made it for a visit. I would imagine that Indiana resembles HK about as much as Illinois does. Now can you get you brother to make the trip?

Anonymous said...

I would like to make a comment about bosoms but fear it would be misunderstood.

The Classic Harpist said...

Thanks, C. Just thanks. The only thing more awkward than explaining a MILF to The Mother is The, Dad, talking about bosoms.

Camber Carpenter said...

Anonymous 1: Yao Ming?
Mr. B: Tyler doesn't even read the blog--
Anonymous 2: please go on.
Classic Harpist: hahahaha.