Saturday, May 15, 2010

Venetian Twins

I'm probably slowly losing my readership as I continuously forget to post anything about my glamorous life.
Also, as I have many important things to do other than blog, the quality of the posts has declined in recent months. It's just a phase, I'm sure. I'll grow out of it just like I grew out of hot pink and jazz hands. Oh, wait...

I'd like to state that Devon and Jeff came here, yes, and that week will be documented in due course. It's like preparing to tackle a thesis or something, I can't get started. Truth be told, I must read about 100 more pages of a so-far rather dull book in time for our dorky weekly quasi-family discussion. Therefore, I would like to simply picture dump from my latest smash hit, "The Venetian Twins." It was a frenetic and wacky Australian musical of mistaken identity. I played Columbina, the hussy maid to the whiny mistress. WILD! A radio interview I half did can be found online somewhere.
Unnnnnfortunately, I am currently unable to post any photos on blogger. Technical issues, I suppose.
Facebook users can see a few, though I deleted some because that dress was just not fair. Whoever thought it was a good idea to add stuffing to the waist, hips, and butt of a dress and smash the bosom should be fired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a costume person who would never do that to a dress (or a performer). When adding padding, add it everywhere-especially the top-and make the person at least a 44DD. Be sure to have said costume done in time for the performer to learn how to walk with grace and balance.

Keith said...

I agree, and I am totally unqualified to even comment.

Juno said...

Shoot me a DVD of this play, please.

Juno said...

Oh I meant to leave this comment above on the first one where your pics in it.
Sorry!
Anyway, send me a copy.
:D