Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my neighbor

No, I haven't forgotten about you, avid blog readers.
It's just that my formerly generous neighbor with whom I shared the internet has moved, shut it off, or suffered some ill-fated Chinese New Year-related disaster.
I write to you from my "office"--so I'll post photos of the last 3 weeks whenever I get back on my own computer.
Much has transpired. I saw Hulk Hogan again.
I saw him once in an NYC subway. Last night I saw him walking a dog near my flat. Guess he's settling down a bit.
James is back in India...and in case he's reading this--remember those annoying drummers from Lan Kwai theatre? They showed up at juggling club last night!! And wanted to invade our space. Also, a new guy came-an American who spent last semester in India...Delhi to be specific--and he's been to Mussorie (sp?). Did you ever see a tall, strapping, Swedish-looking dude wandering around with a bag of juggling equipment?

4 comments:

PALOMA said...

Well, how about that!?

Anonymous said...

And so it is.
The,
Dad

niftysunburn said...

F**king drummers... Ain't got no rhythm.

As for the Swedish (or was it Finnish? I can't remember what you wrote) guy, hard to say. I vaguely remember some tall blonde guys up at Char Dukan. You should ask if he was up at the language school or just bumming around.

niftysunburn said...

ps- Mussoorie*