Friday, November 27, 2009

Millie. Again...

Albert has posted some "Millie" videos on youtube. It really is your lucky day!

I may need to explain to the parental units...copy the URL address below and paste it into that long white box near the top of the computer screen. Hit "Enter" and it should take you to the right video. If all else fails, you appear to understand the concept of a google search, so go to www.youtube.com and put my full name in the search engine and Forget About the Boy will come up. Perhaps I'll do a phone conference to explain further, so as to relieve other readers


The Speed Test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57BuMvj--6s

Forget About the Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iZBHNiZBQA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find your succinct but thorough explanation to be wholly incomprehensible. As is my wont under such circumstances, I will summon The, Mother.

Anonymous said...

found it all and love technology!!! I really believe that you have stolen some moves from g-ma. What a treat to see you on the stage. Love, Mom

The Classic Harpist said...

Ahem, the first tune is Gilbert & Sullivan.

I found it amazing that in video #2, we can hear The, Mother, clapping all the way from Jacksonville after your tap solo.

Anonymous said...

So true. the mother.

A Ciarleglio said...

I want to become a professional typist now so that I can tap my feet like when at work. Eh, I'm going to do it anyway. :) Flannery, you're so meep!!